Monday, March 26, 2007

Okay, I'm not very good at blogging and pictures yet, but I'll get there. The pics are my kids and we are hiking on Figueroa mtn and shoppping for bunny costumes. Abigail is modeling my potential bunny stuff, but since then many people have come forward with great ideas, anyone???

Today we spontaneously celebrated Calvin's birthday, which is really March 30th (yes, another Aries), but he will be with his Dad, who is frantically trying to plan some kind of party for him with my help. (my help??) Yeah, well, I think you're gonna have to try that on your own this time.... Anyhow, the impromptu party was great and super fun. Cheesecake, mmmm.

I did run this morning and now it's raining, can you believe it? No one told me about this. It rained last week, what's going on???

No comments: