Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'm super stoked about the legs I got for Are You Tough Enough? race (March 31st). I got 6 and 8, which are both on dirt and hilly. It also means I will have to ride my mountain bike between the two, while #7 runs. The last leg (8) is down the dirt road on Refugio to the bridge over the river. This is one of my favorite training runs, so it's perfect. Yeah!! See, I knew those pigs were good luck. My legs (of the relay) combined are only about 15-16 miles. No problem.

I'm heading out for a run right now. I never made it to the track last night since it was raining. I tried to simulate the workout on the treadmill. Ugh. I am really bad at training indoors, it feels like I'm being punished. I can see people walking by the small garage window, it's awful. If only I could get the kids to take up running.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hey Sand, can you email me your home or work address. I need to get something to you for your Challenge Day. I'm working on a little challenge of my own in celebration of your awesomeness and I need to send you the results. Love always, Dootsen