Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I'm sure you will all be happy to know that I was tired yesterday. All I did was a kid/dog hike about 3 miles. Calvin swears he saw a mountain lion eating a rabbit. He seemed pretty scared, so maybe... What we did see for certain, though, were pigs. Yeah!!! They weren't my usual pigs, either. It was a new spotting and there were lots of little piglets. I think it was sign. Whenever I see the pigs, life gets better.

It is supposed to rain today, so I don't know about track workout later. I am going to meet my relay team for Are You Tough Enough? today. We are going to draw out of a hat to see what legs of the relay we are running. I really want the hills. This is the weekend before my birthday.

I seem to be developing a little bit of plantar fasciitis in my left foot. Mike (my chiropractor, training buddy) suggested I try a new orthotic. I think it's from the bike, which seems odd to me, but maybe I am pulling with my toes too much, I don't know. I just found out Wild Flower is still open and I'm seriously considering signing up. Hmmmm.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Aren't baby animals the best?! Once I was having a run out here and I was in a really bad mood. It was when we couldn't find my cat and I had been worried sick for a few days. So I started off my run stuck in my head and stiff in my body. After a few miles, I started to loosen up, but still felt like crying. Then I see a new leetle baby lambie with massive knobular knees and just like the sweetest cute little eyes and eyelashes ever. It was a gift... And oh yeah, Flippie came back, too.
Keep on Truckin' - Snibb

Sandee said...

Calvin now wants a pig, more than ever, he says. Right... we'll just put that little guy in the back yard and feed him table scraps. Oink Oink.

Debbie said...

I know. Alice wants a horse. And just doesn't get that a horse can'r live in our 3 foot square backyard.